If you are searching for someone to cut holes and fit bonded windows to your precious van, be careful to choose a specialist, there are so many conversion companies who do very nice conversions with beautiful furniture that will offer to fit your windows but we believe in each to their own, we only do windows and pride ourselves in doing it well, there's a lot more to it than you may think, we don't rush, we have many years of experience and we are fully insured.
- No VAT to pay as we are not Vat Registered
- Manufacturer Quality Glass Our glass comes as standard with the European safety mark E43R. This has an advantage over the British Standard BS857 in that it can be used in all European countries.
- Tinted Glass all our Privacy Glass windows have the tint actually in the glass, it is not a retro fitted tint film that can get damaged, peel or fade.
- Large stocks and regular deliveries of all types of glass including sliding windows, dark tinted 'privacy glass' windows as well as our normal non-opening, flush-fitting bonded windows.
- Fully equipped mobile fitting vehicles, including awnings to work under cover and an on-board electricity supply.
- Fully insured for Product Indemnity and Service Indemnity as well as Road Risks if we have to drive your vehicle. Our insurance details will always be provided on request.
- Experienced Technicians have massive amounts of experience and very little phases them, in fact, for several years our fitting staff have been heavily involved in training fitters from other companies nationally!
- No Mess! we do not use angle-grinders, plasma-cutters, jigsaws or any equally severe methods to remove metalwork, our modified electric sheet metal shears will effortlessly cut through your metal without causing damage and leave no iron filings to rust on your van in the first rain shower, this method also leaves no sharp edges or offcuts.
- Unusual projects welcome, if you have an idea we welcome the challenge.
Here is a short, time-lapse video of one of our conversions
(NO!..... we don't work that fast in Real-Time!)